Started 7:05 pm
- Discussion of Red Suit Conclave classes
- Claus will have 2 classes, one class on Saturday, the other on Sunday: To teach E. Terpening
- Virtual experiences class, include PM, VV, VP: To teach M. Howe
- OBS: To teach M. Breuer
- Santa props: To teach Jim Jordan?
- Vocalization: To teach Bruce Kotavich if the borders are open
- Santa magic: To teach Randyl Lee & Jim Tait?
- Storytelling: Howe
- Santa Business: T. Flynn
- Bill will do 50/50 and Basket Auction
- Swap meet: Howe
- How to create a website ???
- Check in & Coffee: Tim Terpening
- Photos: Tim Terpening
- Clean up: Bill & everyone
- Vendors: Ted
- Dinner on Saturday
Treasurer Report: $3380.60
The board agreed that Tim Terpening should be the historian of MAPS. M. Howe made the motion for Tim Terpening to be the historian of MAPS. Seconded by Ellen. Motion passed.
Motion to adjourn: Jim
Second it: Ellen
Meeting ended 8:10 pm
Note: These minutes are the personal notes of Ellen Terpening and were taken in because the secretary was not able too.