MAPS BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
APRIL 14, 2020 ONLINE (per ZOOM program)
Next meeting May 12 at 7pm (per ZOOM program)
Attendance: Ted Flynn, Norman Gerring, Harry Carlson, Billy Howarth, Fritz Schmidt, Jim Jordan
Guest: Michael Howe
President Flynn opened meeting at 7:00pm.
Treasurers’ report moved to end of meeting.
1) Red Suit Conclave discussed concerning if it should be planned.
Motion: To make plans starting now for the RSC, and if the future we must cancel we can. Motion by Norm Gerring, 2nd by Billy Howarth; passed.
- a) Business of Being Santa
- b) Answering children’s questions
- c) Magic by Santa
- d) Money and how to manage it
- e) Mall Santas
- f) Independent Santas
- g) Women group
2) Discussed how to handle a budget for restocking MAPS Merchandise. Not enough information in order to budget a specific amount.
Motion: To use a text message to the Board for approval of cost when needed. Motion by Harry Carlson, 2nd by Norm Gerring; passed.
3) Billy Howarth never received his MAPS ID card. Norm will follow up on this.
4) Treasurers Report: $3555.32 with balance of $5 sent when old account is closed by old Treasurer. Harry is having a great deal of trouble opening a bank account and mentioned we may need to change our current Charter. This is an ongoing situation with more to report next month.
Meeting closed at 7:51pm.
Minutes by Norm Gerring, Recording Sec Pro Tem